In this article, we are going to have the discussion about 'ECP redirects to OWA in Exchange 2013/2016/2010'. As a Microsoft Windows or Exchange server Administrator, it is easy to perform these kind of works. But if we talk about any user who is using it just for managing their small businesses, they want to just do it instantly. Because, they are losing their business day by day, and they have no idea what they should do.
Cause of Error 'ECP Redirect to OWA'
The mail reason to occur this error is HTTP redirection, which have applied on Default Website and all the applied settings have replicated on all virtual directories.
Resolution to Error 'ECP Redirect to OWA'
It can be resolved by changing the settings of Internet Information Services (IIS). Therefore follow below mentioned steps:
- First of all we have to navigate to the IIS and then choose Default Web Site from the left tree.
- Now, in the result pane in IIS section, Choose HTTP redirect.
- Now, check the checkbox 'redirect request to this destination' and enter the web address in the given text box. URL will be something like https://abc.com/owa
- Then uncheck the checkbox Redirect all requests to the exact destination.
- Now, check the checkbox 'Only redirect requests to content in this directory' and choose found 302 from drop down list.
- Now, click on ecp from left tree and then uncheck the checkbox 'Redirect requests to this destination'.
In this article, we have discussed about how we could fix 'ECP redirect to OWA in Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010' error. As we saw that there are just simple steps which you need to follow for fixing them.